Cavtat is a small town in which you will fall in love at first visit.
Cavtat is typical Dalmatian town, just 20km away from Dubrovnik but it is a green oasis that has remained untouched for centuries. Beautiful beaches and bays, cultural heritage, mild Mediterranean climate and breathtaking sunsets will make you want to come back.
Things to do in Cavtat:
- Visit Vlaho Bukovac Art Gallery;
- Visit Racic Mausoleum (designed by famous Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrovic);
- Walk trough small city streets (Cavtat is likeDubrovnik in miniature!;)
- Take a walk around Rat peninsula and find a best place for swimming and sunbathing;
- Eplore the old part of the town, restaurants, bars, gift shops, along the waterfront;
- During a warm summer nights take a walk trough the waterfront, have a dinner, snack or drink and enjoy in one of the cafes and bars in Cavtat;
- Don’t miss the Summer Carnival in Cavtat, The Cavtat Summer (series of entertainment and cultural events) or Epidaurus festival
- There are lot of attractive underwater locations, so don’t miss out diving!
How to get to Cavtat?
If you are in Dubrovnik, you can take a local bus number 10, which runs every half an hour and you have to catch it at the main bus station in Dubrovnik.
If the weather is nice, you can also take a boat from an Old harbor in the Old town in Dubrovnik.
You can use out transfer from Dubrovnik to Cavtat. You can easily arrange it, our chauffeur will pick you up on you address and you can arrange a time to go back to Dubrovnik.
If you are at Dubrovnik Airport, then you can take a local taxi or arrange our transfer service to Cavtat.