Our Frequently asked questions will answer any questions you might have regarding our Dubrovnik transfer Service. However if you have a question that you didn’t found answer to you can always CONTACT US and we’ll be glad to help!
Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
You just follow steps on our website and you will easily book you transfer.
- What information do I need in order to book?
Beside your personal information, you have to know transfer date, departure and destination points and transfer time. If you are traveling by plane than you also have to know your flight details.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Just contact us and we will arrange your transfer without any problem.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
You can pay your transfer in advance by bank transfer or PayPal. Other way is to pay in cash to the driver.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Yes, you can book a transfer with more than one stop but that has to be arranged in advance. Please contact us to arrange your transfer.
- Is it possible to arrange child car seat?
Yes, it is possible to arrange child car seat. You can order it in process of making your booking on our website.
- I can’t find my question on the list. What to do?
Please contact us trough our website, phone (+385 98 162 0851) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Before you travel
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive at Dubrovnik Airport?
When you land at Dubrovnik Airport, our driver will be waiting for you at Arrivals holding a sign with your name on it.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
In your booking confirmation you will find contact numbers which you can call if you have problem finding your driver or any other issues.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Yes, you can. Just contact us and we will do our best to change your booking to more suitable vehicle.
- How long will the transfer take?
When you make your booking, you will receive booking confirmation with all information about your transfer, which includes duration of your ride.
- What happens if my flight, bus or ship is delayed?
If your flight, bus or ship is delayed or canceled you can send us an email or you can contact us on phone number that you have in your booking confirmation.