Getting from Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat Private Transfer
TIME: approx. 10-15min
We offer a wide selection of vehicles – bus transfer, minibus transfer, minivan transfer and car transfer to Cavtat. This is the best way of getting from Dubrovnik Airport to Cavtat. We also provide transfers from Cavtat to the desired destination.
The beauty of Cavtat
Cavtat is a distinctive little town situated on the Adriatic coast, close to Dubrovnik City. Cavtat’s old town is located on the hilly part of the peninsula called Rat. The environment of the cavtat is filled with Mediterenian vegetation, such as pine and cypress trees. There is a 7 km of sand coast, bays, crystal clean sea and relaxing hotels and bars. All of this has made Cavtat one of the most famous tourist destinations in the Dubrovnik area.
Cavtat is a perfect solution if you are seeking a very relaxed and laid back holiday experience. The town is situated just 20 km away from Dubrovnik city. You will have a good opportunity to explore everything around the town including the city of Dubrovnik.
The town of Cavtat is filled with rich culture, interesting history, mesmerizing architecture and tasty gastronomy. Making it a great setting for the holiday of your dreams.
What you may not know about Cavtat!
The name Catat is derived from Civitas Vetus, which in latin means old city. The town’s name reveals its ancient origins.
Things to do in Cavtat:
Here is a list of things you definitely don’t want to visit during your vacation in Cavtat!
- Visit Vlaho Bukovac Art Gallery;
- Visit Racic Mausoleum (designed by famous Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrovic);
- Walk through small city streets (Cavtat is likeDubrovnik in miniature!;)
- Take a walk around Rat peninsula and find a best place for swimming and sunbathing;
- Explore the old part of the town, restaurants, bars, gift shops, along the waterfront;
- During a warm summer nights take a walk through the waterfront, have a dinner, snack or drink and enjoy in one of the cafes and bars in Cavtat;
- Don’t miss the Summer Carnival in Cavtat, The Cavtat Summer (series of entertainment and cultural events) or Epidaurus festival
There are a lot of attractive underwater locations, so don’t miss out diving!
High Quality Transfer Service
Avoid carrying your luggage across Dubrovnik airport terminals, riding crowded buses to Cavtat that leave you nowhere near your accommodation or taking a taxi from Dubrovnik airport to Cavtat that is too expensive and unreliable. Our drivers will wait for you at the terminal gate with a sign with your name on and take you straight from Dubrovnik Airport to your desired destination in the Cavtat area.
PRICES FOR DUBROVNIK AIRPORT – CAVTAT TRANSFER
|Car transfer (up to 3 pax):||17€ / 130HRK|
|Mini Van transfer (up to 8 pax):||25€ / 190HRK|
If you book return transfer you can get 5% discount!